I keep my pricing fairly simple with a few basic packages with a few add-ons that you can select to make exactly what you want. Prints are not included in any packages but are available at the prices noted below.
$2,200 base price includes:
- Full day of shooting on the day of the wedding (prep, ceremony, group shots, reception)
- Online gallery of all photos for you to share with friends and family (active for 60 days after wedding, $15 per month to stay active longer)
- A disc of all high resolution files with rights to print as many as you like.
- Two shooters
- $400 – 10×10 Linen Photo book (hardcover, softpage), professionally designed and printed hardback book with 20 pages (roughly 40 photos)
- $675 – 10×10 Leather Photo Book (hardcover, hardpage), professional designed and printed with 20 pages (roughly 40 photos)
- Engagement shoot – $50 of regular engagement shoot price if booked with a wedding. Includes a bonus of all digital files for no extra charge.
$200 base price includes ($50 off when booked with a wedding):
- 3 hour session at as many locations as we can fit in the time allotted
- 3 high resolution digital files of your choice
- Online gallery of all photos for you to share with friends and family (active for 90 days)
- Disc of all high resolution digital files $100
- Individual high resolution digital files $15 each
$75 base price includes:
- 1 hour session.
- 2 high resolution images of your choice.
- Additional individual high resolution digital files $15 each or a disc of all high resolution digital files $100
- Online gallery of all photos for you to share with friends and family.
High Quality Prints
Prints are available with all packages at the following prices:
- 4×6 = $4
- 5×7 = $8
- 8×10 = $12
- Custom sizes available upon request, prices vary depending on size.
High Resolution Digital Files
- All digital files included in your package or purchased individually are 100% yours which you are free to print as many photos as you like.
- You may print at any photo lab of your choice, however for the best quality prints I recommend you use a professional lab like Cord Camera rather than Sam’s, Kroger, etc. These are your memories for a lifetime, the extra cost is well worth the quality difference.
- It is also recommended that you have prints done in a matte finish rather than gloss.
Booking a Session
- Once your session is booked there is generally a deposit due no later than 60 days prior to the event. This deposit amount varies depending on the session rate. If your session is booked within the 60 days prior to the event then a deposit is due within one week of the date of scheduling.
- This deposit is non-refundable upon cancellation of your session.